Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You've Got to be Kidding Me

I don't really even know where to start.

(1) The 4,428 mile flight from Miami to Buenos Aires - I had the luxury of sitting next to a very nice man who had the most awful breath known to man. It was like a grey cloud of funkk hovering around us -- then, it turns out, he farts in his sleep. He slept a lot. It was not dlicious.

(2) I made it to Buenos Aires highly sleep deprived to find out that my work DSL connection is not working properly. Taking too long to connect so the log-in fails. Spent time with the Help Desk on a fix -- that actually didn't fix the problem. I had to call in sick to work and am going to take a nap. If problem not resolved this will be a very short trip

(3) Since connecting into the internet on my personal computer all my pages have defaulted to Spanish and I don't know how to get english back. I can't navigate a damn thing. AWESOME (not)

No comments:

Post a Comment